IoT Workshop by National Instruments
Come learn from NI engineers on how you can leverage on National Instruments solutions to solve your industrial paint points and be more efficient and cost effective.
Topics of Discussion:
- What is IoT?
- Difference between Consumer and Industrial IoT
- What is Consumer IOT?
- What is Industrial IOT?
- LabVIEW RIO Architecture
- Trends in the Industrial IoT
- IoT Market
- Benefits of IoT
- End to End Industrial IoT Solution
- Case Study of IoT
- Test Challenges
- Impact of a Platform Based Approach
Engineers, researchers, start-ups, undergraduates and anyone with an interest in Internet of Things.
ADMISSION IS FREE. SEATS ARE LIMITED.
This event is part of the Malaysia IoT Consortium Week Penang 2016.
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM MYT
- @CAT (Accelerator for Creative, Analytic and Technology)
Event Pass FULL
- Venue Address
- Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, No. 15, 16 & 17 Pengkalan Weld, No. 37 & 39, Gat Lebuh Cina, Seksyen 23, 10300, George Town, Penang Malaysia
Malaysia IoT Consortium353 Followers